KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

Should I stay in this marriage

Me and my husband been married for two years. The relationship is not the same. we agrue about everything. Since wee been liviving together. no Kids together and he have three and i have one. we share the rent for 1300 dollar a month. i just find that he having sex talk on his cell phone. he say there nothingwrong with that. he said i'm being noisey. i feel i'm being disrespect as a wife. my biggest problem is how i'm going to pay my rent when he leave. i wont it to work but i refuse to be continue being disrespected
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-How long have you been married?

-How long has things been bad?

-Do you want to stay in the marriage or are you ready to leave?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Im Been married for year and half.It was one of those big cinderella wedding. we moving togeher llike one month after our wedding.we live with our parent. when move things just change. we stopp going out and have good time. i try trust him but every thing is a .secret. i just wont to know is worth stick around. he said do what i have to do. i'm just really upset about what i find on his phone. if i didn't find that on phone how long would he have been leading this girl on. he said he didnt do anything wrong. iconside that one form of cheating. i dont know if we should seperate or if he leave is he still oligate to help pay the rent since we are married and we got this apartment together.are should we seek counsling or should just forget about and keep my eyes open.if tell he decide that he wont to leave just deal with it in move on
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

I really think counseling is not a bad thing in this case he may need counseling to find out why he was talking to this other woman in that manner when he has you at home (his wife) Since the marriage is fairly new I don't think you should give up on it yet. You both have to learn to communicate how you feel instead of fighting and counseling can help you to learn to do that and also respect each other as spouses. I would talk to your husband about possibly starting counseling and if he agrees then give counseling at least four to six months and if y then things are the same and no real progress towards a healthier marriage then you can consider a separation but you want to leave the marriage knowing that you've tried everything and counseling maybe your last resort to save your marriage.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I like to thank you for the advice and im going to try to see if we can go to counslering and also prepare myself if we should seperate, because it hurt but the bus stop at every stop. god will provide and i tell my self everyday. i will press the accept button. thank you.
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

You're welcome and if you ever need my help again I will be happy to help. Good luck and keep me posted.