KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

Iam married 33 Yrs with akid 6 yrs.. separated with wife (Not

Iam married 33 Yrs with akid 6 yrs.. separated with wife (Not legally) fr last one year. Im in deep love with my collegue. She is unmarried.. I miss her all the time .. but cannt speak to her. she may misunderstand me. we have pleasent proffessional relationship. Plz help wht to do?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What are your ages?

-Are you getting a divorce?

-Do you think she likes you also?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

My age 33Yrs

My present wife has a verbal communication that she can give me separation if I want, though I can assume bit resistance.

I think she likes me... just little detail.. I feel im charismatic look and dignified.. that attract her.. but may be she cannt think bout me as she thinks Iam married with a kid and happily stay. she does not know my status (separated)......

she may like me as afrnd at this stage this is my guess. whether started loving me or not I am not sure..she is unmarried may be in search of a partner. we go office everyday together in office bus.Iam highly settled in life... main issue is in indian society it is not healthy that a married guy approach a unmarried girl.. there thing stucks ..

Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.
Customer

I think it's best to wait until you are divorced to save alot of headache and to possibly approach this woman, she may not feel comfortable with you still being married even if she does like you, you have some unfinished business within your marriage and you should never enter into another relationship when you have unresolved issues still left in your marriage. Start the divorce process and then once everything is finished then approach the other woman you don't want to be mistaken as having an affair and that is why your marriage ended if you do things the right way you will gain much more respect from both the Indian community and the woman you are interested in. If she see that you are noble this will allow her to open up to you and know that you are dependable.

Explain to her that your divorce will be soon and ask if you would be able to take her to dinner after the divorce she will respect that you are willing to wait until you are free and this way also it allows you to have closure in your marriage so not to bring the issues of your marriage into a new relationship.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I got it.. only problem is I think she is search of guy to get married. In Indian society girls are bound to get married at this stage. so she has to to do that. She is 31 which is quite higher than average marriage age.I think if i dont tell her I will miss her al through my life.Can I tell her to wait till I get divorced? bit difficult choice for her..but if it works will not taht make most sense.??

I am in love with her.. after long long years Iam in true love coz her innocense , education, values that attract me thats the thing I didnt get in my past relationship.

may be my case is special.. Please say few things how can I understand she also loves me or not? and if u approve how can i say her my story..He respects me a lot coz my image in office and talk to me often... plz help

Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.
Customer

I would suggest you ask her if that is a possibility because if you just tell her to wait for you she will think that you don't have that right to ask that of her since you are married, try asking her if she would this way you are allowing her to make up her own mind and not being demanding, tell her how much you care about her and then ask her but you will still need to get the ball rolling as far as your divorce is concerned.