Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor

mmm, Ok, My name isXXXXX I am a ret. United States

Customer Question

mmm, Ok, My name isXXXXX I am a ret. United States Air Force pilot. I was involved in a single car accident and suffered a severe head injury in 1985. I became friends with a nurse named Andrea Cottrrel. Due to some numbskull behavior on my part we parted ways. I am on the verge of putting this wheelchair in storage. I received Perpheral Bypass Surgery and my prognosis is excellent. I would like to share with her the joy that is surely comming my way soon. Tell her I regret my past behavior and am truly sorry for always adding something extra on the way out, dig? I've learned my lesson.

Category: Relationship
Expert:  drsaurabhjoshi replied 7 years ago.
What exactly do you want to know ?
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi Harry,

I'm glad to hear you're progressing so well and your prognosis is excellent!

Can you elaborate a little bit, on what sort of behavior you regretted, when you parted ways with Andrea?

Do you know where she is now, and how to get in touch with her?

When was the last time you communicated with her?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hello Cher,

Thank you for responding so quickly. I had drawn accustom to leaving with a snide comment on what I would like to do to her in a sexual manner. This time, she clearly showed her displeasure snd I totally ignored her request to cease such behavior. I beleive I was placed her ignore list and haven't spoke to her since. I do know she worked with the the transfer of blood. The medical term exscapes at the moment, sorry. It's been awhile since we last typed at each other but,I do now it was the Mount Sini hospital in Baltimore were she worked. I hope this was enough information.

Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again, Harry, and you're most welcome.

Thank you for your reply and additional and helpful information.

I understand now, why you would like to get in touch with her, but are a little reluctant. Call the hospital in Baltimore, to see if she still works there, and if not, try asking where she's working, now. Here is the phone number for 'Sinai Hospital of Baltimore', located at 2401 W Belvedere Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21215 phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN The only 'Mount Sinai' I could find, is in NY.

If she worked with the transfer of blood, you could be thinking of 'transfusions', unless you mean she transferred blood from one department or hospital, to another. If you're not sure where she lives/works now, and can't get any information from the hospital, try searching on Switchboard and Intelius, by name and City/State.

When you reach her, tell her that you wanted to share your good news, and also would like to apologize for your past behavior, which you realize now, was 'crossing the line' and you should have stopped making those comments when she asked you to. You realize it was insensitive of you, and you're not an insensitive guy. See how she reacts and take it from there.

I wish you much good luck, good health, and hope you're able to connect with her again!