Cher
Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor
1470369

I think you need to hook up with my sister, nobody loves Cher

I think you need to hook up with my sister, nobody loves Cher more than my sister, Dawn. But thank you for getting back to me so quick, thank you.

sincerely,

chip
Hi again, Chip,

You're most welcome. I love Cher, too. This is just my nickname, my full name is Cheryl. : )

Cher (sending this as an information request, as this is not really an 'answer')
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
how do i stay clean with stress in my life, and when i mean ckean, no drigs, alcohol, and i'm trying quit smoking, i feel that keeping my hands moving, and being creative in the place that i work for helps however i tend to zone out and get distracted easy, and thoughts?
Hi again, Chip.

May I ask your age?

What kind of work do you do?

What measures are you taking now, to help you quit smoking? Anything other than cutting down, slowly, like a patch, Nicorette gum, etc.?

What do you do for fun when you're not working?

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i'm keeping busy, i'm a 36 yo male, i've fallen in the past, buy my greatgrandmother was an inspiration to me through school, both grandfathers we in ww 2, and my grandmother was the nuturer. i'm an artist, designer, whatever you want to call it, i'm good with computers, i want to do animation, not just the simple flash cs3, i want to do movies like finding nemo, and teach children about the envirorment throgh dvd's...
Hi again, Chip.

I think your aspirations to go forward professionally, combining your computer and artistic knowledge, is great. If you can enroll in some courses at an Art Institute or Community College near you, to study animation more in depth, this would be a great asset to your resume.

It's admirable that you would like to teach children about preserving the environment through dvd's and you can probably make your own dvd without too many complications. Research and find out how to do this, by using resources available to you at your local library, or through the courses I mentioned you can take at a local school.

If you have a goal to become an animator, produce educational dvd's, etc., you'll work toward that goal, and keep in mind that you can find some local studios that may put you on as an (unpaid?) intern or apprentice (on your days off or after work, etc.) so you can learn by observing and doing projects in your chosen field. That may be a good stepping stone to then apply to Disney, Pixar or any major studio, for a job, once you have some experience.

Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
my dedication is to my company, and commintments i made to family, freinds, and colleagues, i have found that i need to make a conserted effort on following through with these commintments, the more i follow through, the better i become, all the shit in the past needs to be let go, bygones need to be bygones, i need some compainship, comradery, and support, and not financial, i need to speak with people who are going through the same issues, that i have, you keep answering my questions, and i appreciate it, but what you don't realize is that you are keeping my hands busy... which has decreased my smoking habits, i lot of people get mad b/c a a few toys i have, the amount of money that i have paid for them, but i need to use my hands to focus and get away from my own stress
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
but after the financial hardship that i have put on my gf and family, it wasn't as productive that it could have been

i FEEL that i have sepreation anixiety, after loosing the important men in my life

i joined freemasonry to escape the politics within my job, and didn't realize that the same shit that i whine about in my job also applys to my mother lodge, and yes i could join another lodge, but i feel that leaving my lodge is a sign of weakness, i am not a quitter, i may "shoot myself in the foot" or rage a little but i'm trying to find a way to accept other people's opinions, not agree with them, but trying to look at the situation from there point of view, i may not understand everything, but i try

someone in my family once said it's better to try and fail than not to try at all
Oh I totally agree that it's better to try and fail, than not to try at all. You don't KNOW how it will be, unless you try.

It's always a good feature about yourself, to try to look at the situation from the other person's point of view, then you can be more open minded. You know, 'walk a mile in his shoes'...

I'm glad you're keeping your hands busy and that is keeping you from smoking. It might be a good idea to join a support group for people who want to quit smoking and and also seek out a group therapy type of situation, run by an experienced therapist, to talk out your frustrations and problems. When you hear other people talk about their problems, you might be able to help THEM, from your past experience, and vice versa. That's what's nice about group therapy--people help each other.

I'm very happy to continue answering your questions, but I have to give a few other questions some attention as well, right now, so I'll be back with you in a while.

Cher