TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

Chase, More to the continuing saga. I recently sent a email

Customer Question

Chase, More to the continuing saga. I recently sent a email message to my ex-girlfriend saying that i know how much i hurt her, and that i was sorry and am changing on my own and that i didnt expect a reply or anything. The last time I saw or spoke to her was in August, then one week after I sent this email she called me from Florida where she is living now with her boyfriend. i wasnt answering because i didnt recognize the number but she kept calling, so i finally answered. she started by saying to never contact her again. then we start talking and she says ill call you back in a minute, which she did and we ended up talking for 30minutes or so. she claims to be happy, but she was crying and is obviously still very hurt. she was all over the place with her thoughts, one minute i was the scum of the earth, then she would say we could have been so amazing together. I can tell that something is missing from her new relationship. She ended by saying that i never loved her and i just want
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 7 years ago.
Hi Donny, it seems like you got cut off, can you finish what you were saying? Thanks
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
wanted to control her. then she started questioning who some girls were that wrote on my wall then quickly says i dont even care do what you want. it seems she is putting on an act. does it not? do i have any move at this point? an email isnt going to impress her, and she is in florida for like5 more months and i am in thailand, but i miss her like crazy and dont know what to do. why would she call me to tell me never to contact her? especially after she changed her number so i didnt have it, then calls me from her new number. do i have any move or chance at all? then after we hung up she sent a text saying alex im actually happy now things could have been different but they are not. i know if we saw eachother it would be different but thats not possible right now. i think i am improving my chances but im not too sure? I am putting ont the act that im doing great and dont need her or want her, is this a good way to go?