TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

My wife says she is in love with her First Love from high

Customer Question

My wife says she is in love with her "First Love" from high school. she has noot seen or talekd to him in 25 years and now thy are commicating via facebook.. We have problems in our marriage and I have strayed in the past. I have lied and I have not been the best husband. But I do lve her very much and I regret the mistakes I have made and I will never make them again.. In additon I ave a son and a daughter from a previous marriage, my son is a very difficult child(13) with ADD ano ODD and possibly bi-polar.. My daughter is near perfect ad my wife has raised er snce whe was 2 and loves er like her own, she tells me she has stayed in the marriage for her..
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 7 years ago.

What are your ages?

Have they seen each other? Does he live close?

Is she talking about leaving now?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

We are both 40, been married for 7 years.

They have not seen each other in 20+ years, We live in Reno Nevada and he lives is Miami Florida.

She is not talking about leaving now, but mayber soon, she is willing to go to counseling but she professes her love is for him and that she has lost or never had a spark for me.