KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

Ive fallen for a guy at work and we have grown really close.

I've fallen for a guy at work and we have grown really close. He's quite arrogant to everyone else and he tends to show off to people when he's not alone with me. Im a virgin and alot younger than him and I dont know if Im ready to give myself fully to him. I think it's all about confidence but I also think that once we have sex I will no longer be of interest. Should I lose my virginity to this man?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What is your ages?

-Are you dating and if so how long have you been dating?

-Do you feel you love him enough to give yourself to him?

-Do you feel comfortable enough around him?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Kimberly,

He is 35 and I am 20. We have been seeing eachother for about 6 months now and although he hasn't pressurised me about having sex I can tell that he get frustrated sometimes. I do love him, but im worried that im just telling myself that because he's one of the few people I trust, I feel really comfortable around him and I tell him everything that is going on in my life, we were really good friends before we started dating.
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.
Customer

All I can tell you is if you don't feel comfortable enough to lose your virginity to him then don't do it, that is something sacred and want your first time to be special because if you have a bad experience that could shape how you see sexual relationships after this. Chances are if you have to ask if you are ready then you probably aren't ready and are more afraid of loses him because you aren't giving in and if he isn't patient enough to wait until you are ready then he may not be the one that will give you that special experience. Maybe communicate to him you how you thought your first time would be and if he doesn't bend over backwards to do those things for you then that is a sign that you shouldn't do it, the guy should be more than willing to make that time special for you especially if they know it is going to be your first time and it isn't a time for him to be selfish about the experience.

KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience: Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com