KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

Ive been dating this amazing man for 3 months now. Im

I've been dating this amazing man for 3 months now. I'm about 100% certain that I love him. I'm just not sure. He's everything I've ever wanted in a man and according to him, I'm everything he's always wanted. I have already made it clear to him that I never say I love you first. I feel so stupid just asking this but I really just don't know what to do. Should I tell him? Should I wait til he says it? How do I know if I'm really in love with him or not? Anything will help me please!

If you are aren't sure then you should wait and see if he says it to you first or wait until you are sure. You never want to tell a man you love them prematurely you are taking a chance of possibly ruin a good thing. Also never tell someone you love them if you do not know for sure that you do, it's better to be safe than sorry. I say if things are going that well he will tell you how he feels in his own time and if it isn't broke don't fix it. Remember that when it comes to love a maybe means no and if you are not able to decide and are having a strong gut feeling of maybe then it's not love rather it is attraction. Think about the long term and ask yourself whether you can stay with this person in the long term. Often when you get a mixed feeling then it's definitely not love because love is an emotion which can survive in the long term. You will never have mixed feelings about a person if you truly love them. You will always feel the definite yes.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: Other
Just want more opinions please.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.