Mike Teflon
Mike Teflon, Computer engineer
Experience:  An optimist with positive perspective on life, counsel people
1874976

Questions about boyfriend using porn

Customer Question

My boyfriend and I have dated on and off for a year before I got pregnant, he left, but eventually came back under duress. He got rid of all of the other women he was "dating" and we've been living together and have been monogamous for over 2 years now. We have our son who is 3 and twins who are 8 months. I only tell you this so you know a bit about our "commitment" or lack thereof. I found out the other day he was visiting porn websites. His response was instinctively, the only things that mate for life are birds. Men have the primal urge to spread their seed with as many women as possible. Women all only want the "Alpha" Male, which is why we don't need porn or fantasize about anyone other than their partner. Men, have to because it's in their biological makeup. I think that's a cop out. We have developed, have we not? We don't "relieve" ourselves on the floor, we use restrooms. I'm willing to let it go and ignore his use, but I want to show him his arguement is illogical
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Mike Teflon replied 6 years ago.
HelloCustomer

It is unfortunate, your boyfriend talks that way.. It is utterly ridiculous and false to say that men want to spread their seed with as many women as possible.

There can only be two things here..

One: Your boyfriend might be teasing you..

Two: He is making lame excuses or exploiting your innocence to have multiple partners in sex or justifying his use of porn to protest against monogamy under duress.

What I essentially mean to say is that, his attitude towards you is wrong and he needs to rectify himself. We are humanbeings and we know, how to control our sexual urges, no matter what sex they are.

I would also like to deal from your side.. Men demand attention not just sex from their women. See that you spend quality time with your man, make him feel that you genuinely care for him. Try to share an emotional relationsip with him. Also, try to look refresingly different in his bed, nothing wrong, huh..

Maybe, you became busy after the birth of your toddlers that you don't have enough time for him.. Involve him in raising your toddlers and still make it a point, not to miss a weekend dinner. Your best weapon is love. Use it to the max.

I hope this helps

Thanks