Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

Why would a man talk about sexual fantasies with other people

Customer Question

Why would a man talk about sexual fantasies with other people while having sex with you? wanting me to have sex with someone else so he can watch, watching gangbanging me and when "they" are done, he can finish me off - offering to find me someone so he can watch?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TheBugDoctor replied 7 years ago.

Palady-

I am not sure how best to answer you or what kind of answer you really want to hear.

Different people certainly have different fetishes- It sounds like the man you are talking about has a fetish for group sex and voyeurism watching...

As a general rule about sex I usually tell people that if they feel comfortable about something, and it is SAFE, and they are consenting adults , then do whatever you are comfortable with. But in this situation 1) you don't sound to be comfortable with this and 2) it is NOT safe to be having sex with strangers- In fact that is just plain stupid and unsafe.

You obviously have a choice to make, but I would not place yourself at risk , or do something you don't want to do. Either the guy gets counseling form a specialist , or you may need to make a difficult decision.

Be safe yourself!

Always ask if you need clarification/more information.

If I have answered your question, please click the ACCEPT button so I can get my credit.
POSITIVE feedback & a BONUS are warmly appreciated.
Please note that answers are for information only, do not take the place of an assessment by your doctor,
and does not establish a patient-physician relationship.

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 7 years ago.
Hello Palady,

How long have the two of you been together?

What is his age?

How did the two of you meet?

How long has he been doing this?

Have you talked to him about it?

Are you interested in any of the things he's mentioning?

Chase