KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

I dont have a question...just want you to know that everything

Customer Question

I don't have a question...just want you to know that everything did end well ( I left him alone as he wished but left the door open in case he had a change of heart) and we are currently communicating again after 3 months of not seeing each other). I took your advice and found other things to do to occupy my time NC really does work. He sent a holiday text on Thanksgiving and we went from there. It turns out he did make the wrong decision to be with her and now we are trying to find our way back to each other. We still have that incredible spark together not that anything has happened in that area yet but the chemistry and instensity is still there. We chalked it up to miscommunication and moving too fast before taking the time to get to know each other. He is definately on his way back to me...this time I will not let him go.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

Glad to hear that things are better between the two you and you are finding your way back to each other, remember to take it slower and have fun getting to know each other don't make it a rush and everything will be fine. I'm glad no contact worked for you but remember that now it's important to communicate your feelings to each other so that you do not make the same mistake as before. Also remember that the best things are worth the wait.