TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

I love to party at home, have quiet days/evenings in front

Customer Question

I love to party at home, have quiet days/evenings in front of the fire, and so much more...

Life has brought a lot of changes. One survives. Like many challenges, pain can be appealing....a good thing.

I'm open minded to all kinds of lifestyles. There aren't many things that are going to surprise or upset me. I submit easily.

On the alternative - I need someone that can Master this headstrong, willful personality.

And I'm just NOT up to playing 'footsies' online.

I would love someone tall, Dominant, calm, secure and sincere, clean and healthy.

Honesty, communication and consideration are absolute must haves.

Thoughtfulness goes a long way, especially after many years of living without it. It would be nice to be around someone that acts upon their own initiative...

I really do know I what want. If you read this profile carefully, and you're intuitive, you'll begin to get a sense of what I'm looking for.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 7 years ago.

Do you have our site confused with an internet dating site?

What have you done so far to find someone?

When was the last time you were in a relationship?

What is your age?