KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

What does it mean when your girlfriend says she needs a couple

Customer Question

What does it mean when your girlfriend says she needs a couple of days to clear her.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What are your ages?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I am 45 she is 37, we have been living together for 4 years dating for 5.

Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

I don't think it means that she wants to split up but that she needs some time to think about what it is that she wants maybe out of life or from the relationship. What you are going to have to do is give her the time that she asks for but ask her to make it clear how much time she needs and what she means by time does she not want to see you during this time or just want some time to herself on the side. You have to respect her wishes if you do not want to lose her completely. She may feel like she is at a crossroads in her life and she needs to figure some things out.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I'm just scared. I Love Her Very Much>>>
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

Don't be afraid to tell her that you are scared maybe she can give you reassurance that it's not over it's just that she needs time and don't be afraid to ask her the questions you want answered before giving her time.