TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

almost a year ago my boyfriend let the house in the morning

Customer Question

almost a year ago my boyfriend let the house in the morning while i was sleeping,when i woke up i went to my apartment and came back to see him and an old friend of his family was there from the beach as well,he told me she s been friend with his family for a long time he would never has something with her,that she was'nt his type. today his sister showed me an old family album and there was my boyfriend and this girl kissing and not a friends kiss,she was he s girlfriend back then. i felt so bad like he sheated on me. i have nobody to talk to and i acctually dont have a questio but i need to know somebody's oppinion. sorry for my english.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 7 years ago.

You don't have to apologize, your english is quite good.

How long have you been with him?

That day you saw her, she was in his house?

The sister told you they were boyfriend and girlfriend?

What are your ages?

Are you going to tell him?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

i'v been with him for 2 and a half years,she was in his house,his sister told me right in front of him they were boyfriend and girlfriend, i am 23 he is 33,he already knows since he was there,the thing is he lied to me to go meet her.

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 7 years ago.
Did he say anything at all or react when she said it?

Did you ask him why he lied?

What were they doing when you go to his house?

Has he seen her since then, do you know?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
he just stayed quite like he did nt know what was happenig. i asked him why he lied but he said he never lied,he said that s not lying,his father was making lunch for her,i don t know if he has seen her since then.