TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

everytime i go out to eat or go to the store my bf tends to

Customer Question

everytime i go out to eat or go to the store my bf tends to look at other girls i have told him this bothers me but he thinks hes not doin anything,when he got drunk he look at a girl and made it obvouse he wouldnt even talk to him untill the girl had enter the building i really love him,but when he looks at other girls it makes me feel sick,and horrible about myself,its just too hard to put up wit,breaks my heart to see him do that wha should i do
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 7 years ago.
how long have you been with him?

What are your ages?

Does he only do this when he's drinking?

How did the two of you meet?

Any other relationship problems?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

We have been together for 8 months and we are engaged.

Im 23 and he is 27

No when hes drinking he makes it more obvously,when he is not drinking he will do it i remember we was in the video Store getting a movie and some girl was stand in front of us wit a short shirt on and he kept looking at her behind,he look scare and nervous started acting weird,a women cant walk pass him or bend over without him looking or checking her out

His bestfried Jay is my sister Boyfriend,so he would always hang at my sis house for years we kinda just say hi to each other,then when his life Besfriend took his Life in May

of this year we kinda started talking then we went out on dates

we do have other problems like One time it was his birthday and some girl was huggin him and stuff i didnt know who she was and my bf told me that was his cousin come to find out 5months later she wasnt his cousin that was his cousins ex g/f who likes to walk around sayin thier cousins. My bf doesnt allow me to talk to other Men even tho most of my friends are guys.and he doesnt allow me to party with my friends anymore.

We got into fights because thier were times he never stuck up for me cuz when ppl started sayin stuff about me he wouldnt have my back and the people who were sayin these things was His family and His friends...we also got into an arugment and his Cousin got mad at me...threw a TV towards me and my BF didnt do anything he just cried and told me to not leave him> my BF always told me He fears being alone or wakeing up and im not thier

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hello u thier
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.