Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

after a 5 year relationship my mans stopped calling and answering

after a 5 year relationship my man's stopped calling and answering calls. i have 2 c him every week bc we sing in a group together. how do i cope.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 7 years ago.

I'm confused because you rejected my last answer, but then you requested me. Do you want to speak to me, or another expert?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
to you
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 7 years ago.
At this point, you can't cope until you make a decision about your relationship. Was there a reason why you rejected my last answer? Did you disagree with what I said? I would need to know that in order to continue, as well as needing to know what you want to do in this situation with him

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
the reason i rejected it was because it was the only option between accept and reject. i needed more answers before i would accept that as my final answer. i wasnt done yet, so i didnt hit accept