KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

Why does my husband stare at another women

Why does my husband stare at another women?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What are your ages?

-How long have you been married?

-Is it just one woman or many women?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Ages51 and 53. Married 31 years.

We went to a party that one of his female coworkers invited us to. This female stared at all night and at times I caught her staring at him. Are they having a relationship at work? Is what I am wondering.

Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.
Customer

It's hard to say whether they are having an affair at work by only a stare. She may like him and may want to have a thing with him but that's not to say they are having one. Just staring does not constitute an affair. There are some signs to know if he is cheating or possibly cheating on you like if he changes how he dresses and tries to look younger or dress younger and starts taking better care of him, he could be spending more money than usually and going to more restaurants and using the credit card it could be something you need to take a deeper look into and figure out whether or not it's because of an affair or just added expenses. When he is at home, you could notice short phone calls, wrong numbers, and hang-ups more often than normal. You will be able to tell if it's a regular wrong number because of your phone bill look really close at your bills to see if there is a regular number on it.

You also have to look into text messaging on cell phones and emails. While it may difficult to get a hold of his cell phone and internet records, you'll know if they are texting and emailing more than normal. Especially if they don't normally do it, this could be one of the signs of your husband having an affair. Don't be afraid to ask about it and get a feel for how he responds it can be a telltale sign that he may be cheating or thinking about it if he gets defensive about it. Also if he is working later and more often than usually this too could be a sign but you can't really go by that because with the economy many people are working overtime to say afloat. If he leaves the house and frequent trips to the store, unexpected leaving, friends need help all of the sudden. If things are off then ask about them in a way that is not aggressive. It best you go into the conversation with some type of proof or he will only deny everything if you have proof he will have to explain it away. The easier you can do this the better off the communication will be and won't escalate into other problems.