KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

it a guy i was dating for a while we lost in touch when i left

Customer Question

it a guy i was dating for a while we lost in touch when i left to go to the military he's looking for me as well as i am looking for him we clicked form the very beginning an i do love him i search and found a address. should i tell him how i feel?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What are your ages?

-How long did you date?

-Are you both single?

-How did you lose touch with each other?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

i am 24 and divorced he is 31 and single we dated 4 yrs off an on busy with life but every time we bump into each other it like we finish were we left off there were alot of people tryin to keep us apart doing sneaky thing saying false thing about use to each other

Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

I would say since you are both single and not dating anyone that you tell him how you feel and how you have always loved and cared about him and always thought about how things might have been if so many people didn't interfered. This time if you get another chance maybe you both shouldn't let outside interfere and live your lives the way you want to live it not the way other people tell you to live your life. People who are lonely and miserable want you to be the same way with them so don't allow them tear you apart again and try to remember this is your chance to have love all over again don't blow it. Cherish each other and the second chance you were given.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
you put tears in my eyes thank you very much
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

You're welcome and if you ever need my help again ask for me by name I will be happy to help you again. Let me know how you make out.