Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

Tonight my roomates girlfriend came by to see him. I have

Tonight my roomates girlfriend came by to see him. I have had this anger towards her for 5 months since he almost died and refused to go the hospital and see him. When I thought that she didnt believe me that he wasnt home, I lost it and was rude to her. She flipped out on me and with much respect as i could give in that situation, I told her I dont like you and slammed the door in her face. I called his voicemail right away and told him. I felt very bad about this and called her up and apologized to her. She and I discussed why I was so mad at her and I feel like I crossed a line by calling her about this. She has had a few rough months with him and she did vented to me about their problems. I feel like she was trying to get information out of me and only I discussed the problems we both knew about. In the end we wound up talking for an hour and a half about the situation. Did I cross a line by calling her to apologize or more so by slamming a door in her face? Help
I think that by calling her and apologizing you showed maturity about the situation and tried to make amends for slamming the door on her. Talking about their problems is a whole different story and I wouldn't advise doing that again, as your loyalty should remain with the person you have to live with. Yes, slamming the door was bad, but you apologized, I wouldn't worry about it too much more than that, maybe until you hear back from your roommate and see how he perceives the situation.