JR, M.A.
JR, M.A., Mental Health Professional
Experience:  I have a master's degree in clinical psychology and am currently finishing my doctoral degree.

hi, i have a girlfriend and my relationship with her has been

hi, i have a girlfriend and my relationship with her has been for 9 months, we planned a wedding in march, we are having some issues right now, here's the case. at first, in terms of intimate moments, we had almost everyday, but suddenly everything stopped, her excussed is that she's tired but when she wants to, we do it, she's always at a defensive stance when i say something, but when she wants something, she talks very gently, she prefers to go out with her fellow workers or family instead of me, i love her a lot, what can i do to fix this. could it be that in the past she was ready to be married and was cheated at her own appartment with her best friend? could she have something like a defensive stance to her couples o fiances or whatever the name is XXXXX XXXXX a women's man... please help me out.. thank you
Category: Relationship
Expert:  JR, M.A. replied 5 years ago.
Hi USMC,

Could you provide me with some more information about what was going on in your relationship when she started to separate herself from you? It sounds like she was pulling away from you, perhaps because you were moving too fast for her liking? Some more info would be helpful before I answer.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

well, she's 2 years older than me and i was the one without experience i'm 25 / she's 27

she was promoted at her job, since then she's a little indifferent, she has more tasks to make that's why she's saying "i'm tired for this, for that"

Expert:  JR, M.A. replied 5 years ago.
Hi USMC,

It sounds like with the increased responsibility at work, she has not quite had the same amount of time to spend being intimate with you. Additionally, nothing kills a woman's sex drive faster than stress from work. It could also be a combination of things that are contributing to her pulling away from you. It may be that she is having second thoughts about the relationship, especially since, as you said, you have less experience and are younger. Most women are interested in older men, especially when it comes to long term commitments. I know this is not the case for all women, but she may be second guessing her decision to be in a relationship with you. It sounds like she is spending more time with her work colleagues and you feel left out. I don't blame you for feeling that way, but it sounds like she needs some distance from you. If I were you, I would just give her the distance she needs, but make it clear that you are still interested in having a relationship with her. Let her know that you are there for her in whatever capacity she needs. If you keep bugging her about sex and the change in her behavior, you are just going to make her want to pull away from you more.

Please click ACCEPT so that I get paid for my work. Bonuses are greatly appreciated if you found my answer worthy.
JR, M.A., Mental Health Professional
Experience: I have a master's degree in clinical psychology and am currently finishing my doctoral degree.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

ok, one last question..

what happen if i liked her since i was 16, she always spoked about me in her family reunions, she didnt hesitate to be with be, she proposed to me because i told her "how am i going to know when r u ready to start the relationship", she has always beeing very cold sentimentally speaking (my father and mother in law told me in front of her) and she doesnt deny it. and is not just the sex issue

older guys have damage her sentimentally, i have give her love, respect and everything she needs, we already talk about children in 1 year or so.... and a house, a car... what do u think about it..

sure i will accept your answer, it was pretty good... just tell me what you think please