Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

my ex cheated on 2 yrs ago and has tried to get back with me

my ex cheated on 2 yrs ago and has tried to get back with me every week since because my family would disaprove i didn't,now i think she's moved on with some 1 else and i know i love her so much i dont know what to do i'm so really messed up i dont know what to do
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Hello Tommy,

To be clear, your ex tried to get back with you for the past two years and you didn't?

What makes you think she's moved on?

What are your ages?

Chase
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
she's kinda seeing some1now i dont know how serious it is i'm 27 and she's 22 we have a 2 year old son together
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
and she's tried to get back with you for the past two years and you didn't?

Chase
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
yes i know i was getting a lot of hassle from my family who are totaly against it, it's hard to explain,in the 2 years we've been seperated i haven't been with anyone else
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
I don't know how much you can do after someone who tried for two years to get back with you finally gives up. The fact that you held her off for two years does make me question if you really loved her, or if you're just upset now that she's seeing someone else. If you really care for her, you have to decide if satisfying your family means more to you than her, and if you really want to be with her, the only thing you can do now is to tell her how you feel and see where it goes from there. Even if she was to decide to take you back, you would have to agree to put the mistakes in the past and not bring up what happened or throw it in her face. If she is involved with someone, or not willing to give you a second chance then you're going to have to wait and give it time, she may not stay with this person, or it may not be as serious as you might think. If you care for her, go ahead and tell her and take it from there. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.

Chase
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
yes i know now all i can do is wait, i know how she felt for 2 years and its horrible i'm so ashamed at how cruel i was in rejecting her for so long now it's come back on me