TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

Customer Question

I am sixty years old and live by myself in the Blue Ridge Mountains in a very small town. I have been married three times and each have ended for different reason. There was a personality pattern with the last two---competitive, controlling and plain mean. I've had two serious relationship since my last divorce in 2006. They were both psycho wackos. First was a pathological liar and theft and the second was like dating a teen age girl. I've tried the Internet dating scene with no luck. I'll cut to the chase. I have had it with American women. Somehow, our society has really screwed them up. I don't want to debate the subject but that is my assessment. This leads to my basic question: I am consider a relationship with a foreign lady. I have a number of choices---Asian, South American, Eastern Bloc and Russian. Which make the best wives and why? I am looking for a women with traditional values, feminine, love her home and that is not combative. Suggestions?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 7 years ago.
How do you plan on meeting these women?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The best and most recommended site is Cherryblossom on the Internet. They have been in business since 1974. There beginning must of been picture catalogs and letters back and forth.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Did I answer your question. I am prepared to go there and bring them here if we connect.