TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

i am a dentist who recently got married few months back to

Customer Question

i am a dentist who recently got married few months back to my husband.ever since we got married I have noticed my husband has been planning to do some wrong things.Like in few situations I have noticed he has tried to malign my reputation,and I have a feeling he is tryimg to do some fraud.He is talking to his close family and a fren and manupilating them to put false allegations on me.I am very disturbed because of this and seek help.I am also 6 months pregnant otherwise I could have thought of dissolviong the marriage.At this point what are my options.Is there a way I can change my husband?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What are your ages?

-How long have you been married exactly?

-How long has he been acting this way?

-What types of things is he doing exactly that make you think he is against you?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.