KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

My boyfriend was just goofing off (no, this is not common -

Customer Question

My boyfriend was just goofing off (no, this is not common - I am not being abused) and threw me down to the ground for some passion yesterday. I woke up today with a sore lower back. I never have back trouble. I know when he threw me down it was powerful, and did sort of hurt. My question or feeling: I feel it would be polite of him to go to Urgent
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What are your ages?

-How long have you been dating?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
<p>I did not get to finish... I guess the rest was just....wouldn't it be polite of him to go to Urgent Care with me? Or, if you goof around during "playtime" you are on your own. I know he would take his grandson. I have watched him wrestle with him, and though when the grandson got a little hurt, his mom and his grandpa (my boyfriend) went to Urgent Care together because grandpa felt so bad. Our ages are he: 61/me: 46. Dating 15 months. The situation: Very personal, but that is why I go to justanswer. We were himming and hawing about whether we "should" or not because we try to fight it instead of screwing like bunnies. And, you could tell the chemistry was there (this sounds like Penthouse Forum - not that I have read it, but I heard Kramer reading it on Seinfeld), so we were just looking at each other and we were standing up. Then, suddenly he just grabbed me down to the ground. I admit it was exciting and fun. But, my back does hurt. One thing I should mention is I have not asked him to go with me. I mentioned I was going to go, but he did not bite. I feel if I ask him he will say, "no" and I will feel bad. If he says "no," should I feel hurt or that it was my fault as much as his.</p>
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

No you should feel bad for asking, he isn't going to know you want him to go unless you ask him and if he says no just tell him that him refusing to support you while you were in pain really hurt your feelings. Just because he didn't hesitate to take his grandchild and didn't offer to go with you doesn't mean he cares any less for you, it's different when it's a child because they can not take care of themselves an adult can and that is probably why he didn't think to go with you because he figured you could handle it yourself. Even though it was an accident he may still feel bad about it and doesn't want to find out that he hurt you badly and feel even worse than he already does. Ask him to go with you and if he says no then tell him how you feel about his answer. Tell him you don't want to go alone and you would like for him to be there for moral support.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
He said, "no." More data for getting rid of this creep.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

If you feel that he isn't being attentive enough for to your needs then maybe you should reconsider to continue seeing him. You need someone that is going to care about whether you are hurt or not and would jump at going with you to make sure you were okay especially if his horse play is what hurt your back you would think he would want to make sure you were okay. It seem like he isn't caring about you the way you want to be cared for and that should be one of the things to look for in a good and healthy relationship.