KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

Can a virgo man and a sagitarius female have a good relationship

Customer Question

Can a virgo man and a sagitarius female have a good relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend? I met this girl about three months ago and have fallen in love with her?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What are your ages?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
She is 37 and i am 38. We met online and have been seeing each other about 3 and a half months. I think the world of her and she is always in my thoughts.
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

If the two of you love each other then I would just continue to do that the reading of the signs are not always right because I know alot of people married for many years and their sign was suppose to clash with each other. You can not always go by that because two people that are meant to be together will be together no matter what it has nothing to do with signs. Most people believe that God guides them through life and love and have healthy long lasting relationships. If you have anything to add click reply.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I love her, but she says she likes me and cares alot about me. The other morning we had alittle talk. i could see something was bothering her. She said she didn't want to cry before work. I said that she wanted to break up with me. When i looked up, she looked at me and a tear rolled down her face. She said i had to leave because i was distracting her, but before i left she asked me for a hug and i did followed by a kiss. We haven't talked for three days. I texted her earlier and she said that she was upset about it and that she would call me. I know in my heart that she is having more feelings for me and that she does care more then she leads on.
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

Call her and ask her to join you for dinner at your place and then have dinner waiting for her and then talk about things. It could be that she is afraid maybe she has had bad experiences in the past where things were going good and then all of a sudden went bad but you won't know until you talk to her so make it a point to get to together and talk things out. If she isn't willing to meet you then talk to her over the phone something has scared her to the time that she is really afraid about something in the relationship like I said it could be her past relationship and how they have ended. Just be patient and understanding with her no matter what the problem is it can be worked out but you have to find out what it is first.