1. I am 27 and he is 28 ( I will be 28 in Dec) He both have never been married and don't have any children
2. We have been together for the second time around for a 1 year. We dated for 5 months back in 2005 and mutally ended it due to long-distance and not being able to get to the same city. I was military at the time. We have been knowing since high school (over ten yrs) (we did not date at all in school) only friends. After high school, I joined the military and he went to college and graduated. We remains friends throughout that time. I was the one about 15 months ago that revealed to him I still loved him and wanted to try again; even though still long-distance...I felt it could work since I was out of the military and able to move when I pleased. We started dating again.
3. I cheated b/c I was lonely...being in a long-distance relationship. The person that I cheated with I had been involved with sexually before (my Relationship w/ E.) So I felt comfortable around him. The person I cheated w/ lives in the city I am in/ We were friends and I really thought my feelings were not there for me anymore. We went to what I thought was an innocent lunch...I went over to his house just to hang out. He started touching and kissing me///in my mind I tried to fight it///but I gave me...during the encounter my mind was screaming stop. I didn't enjoy it. I kept thinking, this is not what I wanted..why I am giving my body to him..he doesn't even care about me. I just waited for him to finish. After sex, I told me how ashamed I felt, it was wrong, and that I was going to tell my boyfriend. I told my boyfriend 48 hours later what I had done. I have never seen to spoken to the guy I cheated w/ since our last sexual encounter.
3.He forgave me because he says he prayed (he actually prayed on the phone aloud when I told me I cheated). That I came to him w/ it vs/ getting caught. The remorse that he could feel that I had. The distance/ my poor judgement vs. the lack of love that I have for him.
4. I want a partner for life. I want to be a help-mate. I want a union with a purpose to be better in this life with another person. I want to divide the sorrows and multiply the joys with him. I want to create a family with him. I know I have found a protector and spiritual leader. I want to be challenged to be better in every aspect of my life and do the same for him. I want a honest, spiritually grounded, and joyous marriage for life. I don't believe in starter wives or husbands. I want to be able to be open no matter how bad the issue is. I want a strong support system with him. I want to know that situations and seasons in life and forevering changing, but our love, my partner, our mission (to stay happily married is dense energy, constant, and unshakable.
5. I feel that when I pray less, get off focused and get lonely..I become my worst enemy. I am trying to stay focused and grounded because I want him, I choose to love him and choose to accept his propsal to be his wife.