Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

me and my wife are try anal sex we tryed lube but she said

me and my wife are try anal sex we tryed lube but she said it still hurts what can we do for her to like it and it not to hurt p.s. if this is not the right place let me know thank
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
Hello

You can ask anything you like here about relationships/sex. With anal sex, the biggest issue is being sure that the woman is turned on. Even if she is turned on, she will still focus on the pain, unless she is focused on something else, the best thing is clitoral stimulation while trying. Also, you may have to go veeeeery slow, and you do not push at all, let her do the pushing and to push as hard and as far as she wants to go at her pace. Also, yes, lots of lube.

See more info, here and here

Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience: Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i have another question i need to be answer asap i will give you a tip of 10.00 plus 15.00 if you can answer it
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
What is your question?

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
can you look for my question so i can pay you plus a tip here is the question

hi i am having a problem with wet dreams it is sometimes 3 or 4 times a week sometimes more me and my wife can have sex 7 days a week and i still have this problem is there something i can do or medication i can take? is this normal?

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
I can answer it here...you can do another accept and bonus all within this same question. I asked for the other question to be closed so it doesn't count against you, ok?

Let me ask you

What are you and your wife's ages?

How long have you been married?

Are the dreams bothering you?

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

?? what acounts against me???? did i do something wrong

my age is 22 my wife is 23

me and my wife been together for 8 years been married 4 years

and yes they are badly bothering me and because i feel guilty about them i really would like it to stop

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
No sir, if you look next to your name, the site keeps a count of how many questions you ask, and how many you actually accept. Partly to keep track of anyone who might try to defraud the system.

I am a little confused because your other question said you have a 13 yr old daughter? That would mean you had her when you were 9?

Does your wife know about the wet dreams?
Does she have a problem with them?
Is she satisfied (as far as you know) with your sex life?

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

no my brother has a daugther not me i just use my account

as far as her having a problem with the wet dreams she only has a problem with

it happening so much she said she satisfied with our sex life (i just ask her) i dont think she would lie

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
About the daughter, ok, was simply curious :)

About the wet dreams, not too much research had been done on them and different people experience them in different ways. Some people never had/have them, some have them even more frequently than you, and some have them/stop/start having them again. Some say that if they masturbate more often or have sex more often, the dreams lessen, while others claim that the dreams only lessened with age.

If they are not hurting you or your wife, or affecting your sex life, I would say to enjoy them if you can, and it's possible they may lessen in time. If you experience any kind of pain or swelling down there, either in your testicles or in the perineum then you'll want to talk to your doctor and get checked out. Other than that, I would say you're probably lucky, and very in touch with your sexuality. There's not a way to really control them, some say you can masturbate before you go to sleep or have sex before you go to sleep and see if that helps. Click on the links for some conversations I found.

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok what did i do wrong about my question so i dont do it again
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
what did i do wrong on my question so i dont do it again and i leaving you a tip
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
you didn't do anything wrong, I apologize if I gave you the impression that you did. :) No worries.
Ms Chase, Life Coach