KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

what is the easiest way to control my wife

Customer Question

what is the easiest way to control my wife??
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What are your ages?

-How long have you been married?

-Why would you want to control your wife?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I'm 27 and she is 24. We have been married since last may. I want to control her because I feel like she is stronger than me in many things and I feel like she always try to look for my negative spots.
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

When you enter into a marriage that marriage should be 50/50 in order for it to be successful and healthy. If you try to control each other that is not going to get you any where, what you should do instead is talk to her about it and try to compromise so that both of your feel equally valuable in the marriage. If you try to control her as strong

as you say she is then she will only push harder and may cause her to leave you. You have been married since last may you are still learning the ins and outs and dos and don'ts of marriage if the both of you are having a power struggle then your marriage will become nothing but negative. If you learn to have unconditional love for each other you will no longer have to feel the need to control one another and can peacefully co-exist within the marriage no power struggle no weak points.

You can work through this without having to control one another with some patiences and maybe counseling the two of you can learn to communicate and understand one another instead of looking for weak points to control each other with, mutual respect is another thing a marriage needs in order to be healthy respect each others differences and love each other nevertheless. Try to be the best you can be for your mate set an expectation for yourself that benefits you both. If you're feeling frustrated, always take a deep breath and think first, then speak to your wife about it. Give respect, and you will receive respect in return, you have to be your wife's friend not just her mate. The love you have for your wife should be more powerful than wanting to control her. you need to talk to her about the way she tries to control you and learn to ask for what you need instead of complaining about what is wrong. If something bothers you, tell her and then tactfully ask for what you'd like to have happen. Asking sets a positive tone and is more likely to get your desired results.