Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

so i started dating this girl and things were moving fast but

so i started dating this girl and things were moving fast but it got to that point to do the deed and i haven't do it in a long time and she feels i went about it in the wrong way. by not going slow and rushing though it. i didn't feel like that was it at all but she does. how do i make this right. so she doesn't look at me any differently?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
How long were you dating?

Where did you meet?

What are your ages?

Does she still want to see you?

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
this girl was my first kiss in grade school. i didn;t see her for 15 years. then i met her on myspace and things when great. i am 26 and just got out of a 6 year relationship that sucked i haven't had sexual moments for about a year. when it came time for me and this new girl to have sex it was all wrong by every way. she felt it was fast pace and not what she wanted. i must of got mixed signal on her end and she got upset and wanted to go home. she ended up staying and relaxed but i feel like such an ass cause thats something to don't forget to do it just made me nervise and i feel like thing aren't going to be the same and my feelings for her are very strong and i tried to tell her my point of this but it just doesn't seem to matter. i need to know what to do to make this right
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
we have been dating for about 3 weeks and she is 25 i am 26 we met on myspace but i went to school with her sh said she still wants to see me and i feel that she might loook less of me of something worst
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
Well the good thing is she still wants to see you, so it's not a total loss yet. This means that you have the opportunity to make things up to her. You say she was your first kiss in grade school, which is really romantic, but did you give her the romance that she may have been looking for? Right now it's time to take it slow, even if it means that you don't sleep together for the next six weeks....even the next six months, until she's ready. This also depends on how you feel about her, and if you want to make a relationship with her, which it sounds like you might be looking for a second chance. Take it slow. You can't do anything but apologize, which you have, and try to take things a little slower and show her that you can learn from your mistakes. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.

Warmly

Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience: Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues