KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

My boyfriend never wants to have sex with me, what can I do

Customer Question

My boyfriend never wants to have sex with me, what can I do to really get him in the mood?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 6 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What are your ages?

-How long have you been dating?

-Have you been intimate with him at all during your relationship?

-Has anything changed in yoru relationship? Arguing, stress, lack of communication?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am 22 and he is 21
We have been dating for a little over 2 months.
When we first started dating he could never keeps his hands off me always being passionate and intimate, and suddenly it stopped. We argue more but only because he has become less intimate. There is not really a lack of communication I am constatly talking to him trying to figure out why this is happening. I feel like a old married couple on a sitcom that has lost their ability to be intimate and im not sure what to do to get it back.
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 6 years ago.

It's hard to pinpoint what went wrong in your sex life but that is something you have to discuss with your boyfriend to see why he no longer wants to have sex with you it could be that the sex has gotten too routine for him to be aroused. It's very important for you to communicate with your boyfriend and find out why and what happened to your sex life. It may even be that sex isn't all that important to him anymore since he has the girl what you have to do is explain to him that sex in your relationship is important to you and you miss the intimacy. It's important to find out the why the sex has stopped in order to figure out the what to do.

Try experimenting or your sex life will get boring if you are not willing to experiment much with it, you can always try something new from time to time to keep them interested, you could also try buying sex books that tell you how to turn your man on and also sex toys, this is one of the best ways to improve your sex life and bring the magic back in it. Adult books may have some of the ways to perform in bed and keep the magic alive. Also try role playing with your boyfriend, foreplay is basically dressing up and fulfilling your boyfriend's fantasies, most people have secret fantasies and so it's a good idea to try to find out what his fantasy is, discuss it with your boyfriend before hand and there is nothing wrong with playing your boyfriends fantasies out as long as it includes just the two of you if that helps add that extra spice in bed which would eventually lead to an improved sex life for you.

Buy new lingerie for him and see if that makes things heat up, a man is not turned on if his woman comes to bed in cover up PJ's, try initiating the sex or foreplay that turns a man on if a woman initiates things and is spontaneous in bed. There could also be a physical problem with him that he may be too embarrassed to talk to you about and also too embarrassed to go to a Doctor about, this is also something you have to figure out through communication with your boyfriend. If you still need help or have anything to add click reply it is free.