Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

My problem is with my ex. We dated almost 2 years, and the

Customer Question

My problem is with my ex. We dated almost 2 years, and the she asked me time off, well it was reatly hard, but finally i accept the fact. She left to Spain to study and after she left he both had something together but then she kind of forger about me, also did i. We started seeying other persons, dating, etc. Then she came back and after a while we started seeying each other again, i dont know if shes just afraid to loose me or if she reatly loves me, she said she do, but sometimes she acts like not. Sometimes she calls me, send sms, ask to see each other, etc. And also sometimes she says she likes me, NOT loves me. Should i ask? Should i be patience? Also everytime we see each other, we treath ourselves just like if we were together, we kiss, hug, laft, everything, but im afraid that im just one of her indecisions and someday shell broke my heart again...
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
What are your ages?

Have you asked her if you are together now?

How often do you see each other?

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Im 22 she just got 20. I havent asked yet because we were appart for much time and now we have some weeks going out, when she came back from Spain we almost didnt see each other but one day she told me she missed me and she thinked a lot of me, and then we started talking and going out some days. We see each other at least 1 a week.

Also we broke up because we where too close, we never went out appart and i was kind of jealous with her, but not anymore. And she told me she wasnt ready for a relationship and she wanted to be free.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for that additional info. It sounds like you should be patient and let her get an idea of what she wants. Jealousy can make someone not want to be with you, so you have to learn to trust her. If she contacted you and is seeing you, she must care for you in some way. Take your time, hang out and talk and see where it goes, without pressuring her. Its not necessary for you to go out everywhere together or to never be a part. Everyone has their own needs and needs to have time to themselves or out with friends sometimes, without jealousy. Jealousy can chase the person you love away.

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I understend but sometimes its too hard for me, because i want to be with her.. Also she told me she kind of feel bad when i told her i was dating someone... But look, should i try to stop the hugging, kissing and that stuff? Because everytime i kiss her i feel very good but i still think if this is just a game or if shes afraid to loose me. And what about her real intentions for me, thats something that u cant just ask, that you have to see the acting... Yesterday he had kind of a fight i told her that i thinked she was just trying to fill an emptiness by using me... I think i should ask her to forgive me, and ok... Ill try to be patient.. Any advice of how can i get her back? Should i sit down and talk with her? Thanks for your answer
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
Its true that the best way to judge someones intentions is by the way they treat you....so it's not as important what she says, but what she does. If you really feel that she is just using you, then perhaps that is true, but yes, I definitly think that you should talk to her and at least express what you are looking for and what you want, that way she is clear and you know that you were honest about your intentions.

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thats the problem, im not sure if shes using me, its just an idea... Sometimes i think shes not by the way she treats me, like hugging me, calling just to say hello... But i think time will tell but.. Should i tell her my real intentions with her? Just to let her know
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.