KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com

I used to work with this guy, but havent for years. Not this

I used to work with this guy, but haven't for years. Not this past summer but the summer before he fixed my car as he has his own business with his dad.

One day I was swinging at the park which is close to the place he works at. (This is what I do for exercise, I know it's weird) I'm listening to my Ipod and swinging as normal. He comes up behind me and I can't hear what he's saying. So then he sits on the swing next to me. I take my headphones off. He asks me if my car is still doing good. I don't stop swinging, but go slower. I give him my answer and say some other stuff. Did me not stopping my exercise and not opening up say to him, "Nope not interested." Or did he just come over to just chat? It was just taken aback.

There was this time when I got my car back after he fixed it. I believe I sensed some chemistry or flirting in our conversation. That sounds dumb, but I suck at this kind of stuff. I go to college now, but will be on a break soon. I don't know anymore. Does he like me or not? It's just been something that's bothering me, that I'd like a second opinion on. Last time I was home, he waved while I was swinging, but that probably means nothing. Another chance wasted. It isn't the first time believe me. I just drive them all away. Let me know what you think or if you need more information. Thanks.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What are your ages?

-Do you like him?

-Do you think he likes you?

-Are you nervous around him or do you feel pretty comfortable?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm 20. He's 21. I do like him. I think he does like me because what he did was so out of the ordinary. I just think that me blowing him off kinda just said nope sorry not interested. So ya I'm ridiculous lol. My mom told him that I was in town the other day to cover an event for the local paper. I thought that was a little weird too, but I'm probably reading way too much into it. I think I'm nervous and comfortable which is weird. Thanks for getting back to me.
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.
Customer

It may be time for you to make the first move this time to show him that you are indeed interested in seeing where things could go. He may think he has tried twice and you haven't shown any interest and he may not try again. May call him out of the blue and invite him to lunch don't make it dinner just yet you want to get a feel of where his mind is as far as liking you and possibly going on a date or to dinner. If you are both single and don't have anyone in your lives then why not give it a try using body language to let him know that you like him romantically, flash a smile in his direction, focus all of your attention on him. If you want to take the bold approach tell him that you think you're interested in him romantically and tell him why, and just leave it at that. Remember that either way, you will learn from this experience. If he returns your affection, it could be the start of a great romance; if not, it's better to know.

KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience: Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com