Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

With all of your experience etc. Are you in awe of the numbers

With all of your experience etc. Are you in awe of the numbers of couples that are swinging. And how do you feel about swinging ? are you pro-swinging ?
Hi Judy,

I think that there are some people who are comfortable with themselves and secure in their relationships who might try swinging and find out that they are not as secure as they thought they were. Movies like Indecent Proposal show just how bad a relationship could end up, even when the other partner agrees. There are some, who wouldn't dream of it, looking at sex with others as a breach of trust.

With that being said, there are many more couples than is currently thought that either swing in clubs or in the privacy of their own and others homes. They enjoy swinging, and have very little if any residual effect from it, in fact it enriches their relationship as well as their loves life. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.

Chase
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

If a women told a confirmed bachelor that she would.............. be willing to swing. Do you think that would be a winning urge for him to get married ? Considering that you told him that you read on the web that 20 % of couples are swinging in 2008 !

judy.

It depends. Is he 'into' swinging? Would he consider it a license to cheat or something he could enjoy while still being a partner to his wife? In my opinion swinging when done as singles means there's no commitment. Swinging done in a marriage can be an activity enjoyed but understood within the capacity of the marriage. I suspect it would be directly related to how he personally feels about marriage, commitment, and swinging. He would need to be ready to end his bachelorhood and be in love. It takes time, conversation, getting to know him and what he wants out of life. Also, if you are committed to swinging and not just using it to capture him. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more

Chase