KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com

WHY DO WOMEN FLIRT AND MAKE SEXUAL ADVANCES WITH OTHER MEN

WHY DO WOMEN FLIRT AND MAKE SEXUAL ADVANCES WITH OTHER MEN IN THE PRESENCE OF THEIR HUSBANDS AND THEN GET VERY QUIET AND NERVOUS IF THEY ARE ALONE WITH SAID MALE
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What is your age?

-Are you male or female?

-Are you talking about yourself or someone else?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I AM A 49 YEAR OLD MARRIED MALE. ANOTHER COUPLE IS WHO I'M REFERING TO. THE OTHER COUPLE WE HAVE KNOWN FOR 12 YEARS AND HAVE DONE ACTIVITIES WITH THEM.SHE HAS ALWAYS TALKED SEXUAL AROUND ME IN THE PRESENCE OF HER HUSBAND AND MY WIFE AND AT TIMES AFTER GOING OUT FOR A NIGHT ON THE TOWN WILL EVEN UNDRESS IN THE CAR.BUT IF COINCIDENCE PUTS US ONE ON ONE SHE PANICS AND GETS VERY NERVOUS.I HAVE ALWAYS CONDUCTED MYSELF IN A GENTLEMANLY MANNER AND HAVE NEVER MADE ADVANCES TOWARD HER.

AS OF A MONTH AGO SHE AND HER HUSBAND HAVE STARTED SWINGING ON THE "OPEN MARKET".IT HAS LEFT US BEWILDERED AND HURT BECAUSE WE DON'T ACCEPT SWINGING AND WE JUST DON'T KNOW IF WE CAN CONTINUE BEING FRIENDS WITH THEM.

Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.
Customer

You should be honest with them about how you feel about swinging this way they will no that you and your wife are off limits as to even entertaining the thought and if they can not respect your wishes then they weren't friend to begin with and you don't need those type of people in your life. She (the friend's wife) could have been feeling you out to see if you would even consider swinging but it also seems like your friend's wife may just be doing it to make her husband happy if she is that nervous being alone with you. You need to tell her that her advances towards you in front of your significant others and that you feel it is being disrespectful and inconsiderate, this way she will know not to do that anymore but you and your wife should really consider who your real friends are because true friend if married would not compromise your marriage in anyway. They have been your friends for 12 years so maybe if you are honest with them about how you feel about that type of thing you will no longer have to worry about her making uneasy comments and gestures towards you. If they do not respect that then maybe it's time for you and your wife to find new friends with the same interests and morals that you have.

KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience: Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com