Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

hey all well my problem is people say my boyfriend is controling

Customer Question

hey all well my problem is people say my boyfriend is controling but i dont think so we are n love and he asked me to marry him and i said yes but he working on gettin a ring and we been talking about having a baby well see we live n the country and like he dont like me being n town he says he trusts me and shit but not tha people n town cuz he knows how they are like he trys to get me to kall him my master and god. and that he is rite all the time and im rite only sumtimes i love him and i dont see him being controling but then again i mite not see it help me out plzzzzz we have only been together 6 n a half months and he calls me his lil bitch and shit then says he is just playing round wht should i do stay or leave and
is he being controling or not? he is like one of the best things that has happen to me cuz he is one of the good guys that r hard to find.
also he has a job and he n the army i just dont kno wht to do or believe
Submitted: 5 years ago via RomingerLegal.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
Hello

How long have you been with him?

What are your ages?

Who is telling you he's being controlling?

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i only been with him 6 n a half months im 18 hes 23 and just friends i love him to death but i dont really seeing him being controling he the best thing that has ever happen to me when we first got together he was sweet funny coudl be a asshole n a in a playful way tho and plus when he calls me those things and i tell him not he just says he playing but he keeps doing it plus i think sum of it mite becuz how him and his x was cuz she was a bitch didnt want to clean and then when he took off for training for the army she left him and drop their kid off at his parents house and never canme back plus when we first got together he showed me a place he would go and hide just to get away from her bitching and stuff but im not like at her at all and he knows it but he does thing lil things to me saying shit then says he is just playing i love him i want to be with him but most say he is controling and i dont see it that he mite even get abusive and yea wht should i do?
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
Some of the things you are telling me are typical of a controlling person. You have to be careful how you let a man speak to you and the things you allow him to do (even playing) or he will feel that he can talk to you any way he wants or treat you any way he wants. No one can tell you how you should be treated, only you can make a decision of what you feel is good behavior or bad behavior coming from him. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
how do i know if he is the one for me? how do i know that we are going to be together for a long time or not? Should i end it now or stay i try to talk to him but its not like he listening he just says he playing round. Last nite he told me if we break up dont come back and i dont want to lose the best thing that has happen to me
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.