KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

Hello, I wold like some help getting my wife back. She left

Customer Question

Hello, I wold like some help getting my wife back. She left over a month ago. Saying that she just did not want to do it anymore. Se still tells me she loves me, but I feal as though it's just her saying things. I really need some help. We have been married for three years and never thought that things would end up like this.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 6 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What are your ages?

-Were you not getting alone?

-What caused her to leave abruptly?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I am 28 and she is 31. about a month ago she told me that she wanted to give up and was not sure if she wanted to be married anymore. We got married at a year. We fell hard and fast for each other. She is currently staying at a apartment house sitting for one of her bosses and has been there for a month. I have also not been totally emotionally there for her in the past, but with this I am ready to be a better person and make some changes to better improve our marriage. She is being very cold and distant and really just wants to give up. I have told her that I think that it is worth the time and dedication to make things work and have been totally committed to it. We have seen a counselor three times over the past few weeks, but I feel as though it a waste of time because she has emotionally checked out. I want her in my life more than anything and I am ready to be a better person. We never really argued, I was always supportive to her and never hurt her on purpose. I have asked her to open her heart just a little and see where things can go and she keeps going back and fourth on what she wants to do. One minute she says that she will give it some time and another she just wants to end it. This is that last thing that I want. I don't know what to do next. I have asked her to stay at the house at least a few nights a week with me to work on this, but she has not done so. I think that it is hard to mend anything if she will not come around. She has assured me that there is not another person and that is the last thing she wants right now. All I want is just a little bit of her heart to open up and just see that things are not worth just throwing out the window. Thank you for your help and if you need anything else please let me know.

Expert:  KimberlyF replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.