Have a crush on my quiropractor and think she likes me too.

Have a crush on my quiropractor and think she likes me too. or at least his always looking at me. Why won't he make a move?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  dadsweet replied 8 years ago.
Chiropractors like doctors must follow ethical rules which forbid them from having anything other than professional contact with their patients in their offices.

If you wish to have a different kind of relationship than a patient and not cause your chiropractor problems then begin by proposing to meet him for coffee or lunch some time and see what happens. But trying to start a romance in his office is a very bad idea.

By the way, maybe your chiropractor is either married or already has someone he's involved with and is simply not interested in starting up with someone else. That is known to happen.

Good luck!
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Sorry, I by mistake asked this question twice and what I really wanted to do was edit it. I had already gotten an anwer similar to yours.