TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

How does a couple know if they are secure enough to try swinging.

Customer Question

How does a couple know if they are secure enough to try swinging. Considering that they both want to try it and there is no problem's in their marriage.And they have been married for 5 year's. And they are both 28 year's old.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Hi Judy,

Are the two of you 28 or in your 50's like you said in your other question?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

acually I'am 28 and my husband is 29

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Hi Judy,

In your other question you said

My man is 60 and I'am 50 We have been together for 20 year's and swinging / swapping is an idea that we are both interested in. We have been reading and hearing about all the million's of other couple's that are having fun like this and we feel that we could explore new experience's doing this. We also kind of feel left out of the fun. There is no problem in our relationship. Should we go for it ? And how will it change our relationship.? Also we are completely thrilled And " Amazed" by the [ colossal incredible " CONCEPT" ] of it all ! Like Oh ! My God ! Who thought of this !