KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com

i m strongly in love with a girl, she likes me but i dont want

i m strongly in love with a girl, she likes me but i dont want if she would start a relationship..how can i make wake up her interest in me that she would click for me ? thanks
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What are your ages?

-Are you dating her? If so, how long have you been dating?

-Have you told her how you feel and what you want?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
so,i m 35 and she 25..we work in the same company, i met two days ago, i met her every day since then but like on a friend basis...the other day i took her hand, it was ok, but she did not let me kiss her...i m just telling her that i like her a lot because she is so different, but she is just saying she likes me but not more...i feel like she is a bit distant sometimes, but sometimes close to me saying that i m so nice...i m may be not her physical type..dont know..she loves music and i told her i m a musician, she said i like u even more now..i have the feelings she just want to be friends but not more...
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.

Customer

Since you only met her two days ago from my understanding she may be thinking you are rushing a little and aren't taking the time to get to know her better. You can't really say you love her yet it's only been two days you can however say you made a connect with her that you have never made with anyone before. You still need to consider taking it much slower because if she feels pressure she may lose interest in you. This is the make or break it time so don't push too hard, allow her to get to know you and not make assumptions. Ask her to dinner or to the movies or a show so that you can get to know each other outside of work, which is the best way to get to know the real person and not who they have to be at work.

Love is a very strong emotion and I'm not saying you cannot feel love at first sight but most people don't feel love the very first time they meet someone and so that love will be one-sided, she may be distant because you are moving and wanting too much too fast. Take it slower and get to know her outside of work. She may very well want to be friends right now but it's not saying that she won't feel more for you later. If she says she likes you then it has nothing to do with you being or not being her type she likes the person that you are so don't scare her by being too serious.

KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience: Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com