KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

I posted an additional question onto the prior answer you gave

Customer Question

I posted an additional question onto the prior answer you gave me and already paid again by accepting twice. When you have time please read the additional statement and get back to me. Also do you provide services by phone?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 8 years ago.

We are not allowed to talk to customers on the phone only through JustAnswer. Sorry

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i didn't know. I didn't get to read all the section on justanswer yet. I guess I should at some point. thanks. If you don't mind I will check back from time to time for advise
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 8 years ago.

I don't mind as long as you need me I will be here for you but just some advice keep to one question or they will charge two different amounts, so I am closing this one out and you can talk to me through the "How to seek forgiveness question.