Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

Im Justin and Im 20 years old. A week ago I was at a public

Customer Question

I'm Justin and I'm 20 years old. A week ago I was at a public pool and I was looking for somwhere to lay my towel. Two hot girls were laying out and I thought if I lay next to them, they might talk to me. I lay my towel down behind them, one of the girls smiled at me. I lay down on my stomach and I noticed that the girl that smiled at me was laying on her stomach behind me, the opposite way. After a little bit, our feet started touching and I looked her and she smiled at me again. I smiled back, so I rubbed my bare foot on top of her her bare feet. The other girl just sort of watched. Anyways, I didn't know if this was right or not, but it felt soooo good, I mean our feet were bare and our soles were pressed against each other. My ankle kept bumping against her ankle bracelet but she didn't seem to mind. We did it for like 45 minutes!! Some people were jealous about it, I think. I haven't talked to her yet but was what I did wrong? And why did she do that with me? I never felt that way
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Hello Justin,

Did the two of you exchange numbers?

Did you talk to her at all?

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Afterwards, we did give each other phone numbers, but we didn't talk at all about what we did and the conversation was breif, as her friend had to go to work and she was driving. I think her friend was kind of jealous that it wasn't her that did it with me. Also, a couple young girls and boys saw us doing it, and were kind of curious but I think they thought we knew each other.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
The fact that she gave you her number means that she may have found it exciting as well. It seems you may have found someone who is ok with playing 'footsies' like you. (smile) I would say, it's ok, if she was ok with it. Had she reacted badly, then it would have been a different story. I say give her a call and see what she has to say about it before making a decision. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yeah I guess I lucked on that regard. But I told one of my friends about it, and she thought it was weird since we didn't know each other. The fact that the girl was a stranger to me, and was willing to do that is very interesting! I mean her toes were resting against the heel of my foot! That's usually for when a guy and a girl are in a serious relationship. My friend said that I could have went to jail for what I did. So it makes me question what I did was good.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.