TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

Before me and my man plunge into the swinging/swapping scene.

Customer Question

Before me and my man plunge into the swinging/swapping scene. does this activity cause any psychological damage ? And how does it change you ?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Hello Judy

What are your ages?

How long have you been together?

Who's idea was it to try swinging?

Any problems in the relationship?

Chase
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

My man is 60 and I'am 50 We have been together for 20 year's and swinging / swapping is an idea that we are both interested in. We have been reading and hearing about all the million's of other couple's that are having fun like this and we feel that we could explore new experience's doing this. We also kind of feel left out of the fun. There is no problem in our relationship. Should we go for it ? And how will it change our relationship.? Also we are completely thrilled And " Amazed" by the [ colossal incredible " CONCEPT" ] of it all ! Like Oh ! My God ! Who thought of this !

Judy.