Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

In the movie The Sum of All Fears, there is a scene where a

Customer Question

In the movie The Sum of All Fears, there is a scene where a guy and his girlfriend are laying next to each other and they rub their bare feet against each other. If you seen the movie, you'd know the scene. I'd like to get a girlfriend who I connect with of course, but I'm not sure how she would react when I would want to do feet rubbing with her. So would most girls like to do it or would they find it weird??
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Hello Sax,

I don't think it's weird. When you are in a relationship with someone you really care about and who cares about you, there's not much about you they won't find interesting or sexy. If you don't make a big deal about it, and/or ask her if she thinks it's weird, chances are she won't find it weird. Do keep in mind that some people do not like feet. They may dislike touching them, or going near them, or they may not like having their feet touched....so it really depends on the person. You won't really know until you ask them how they feel about it. Also, you'll want to make sure your feet are well taken care of and not rough and scratchy, so that if you do rub feet it wont be a painful experience (smile)

I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.

Warmly,

Chase
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for the answer. Yeah I guess it really does depend on the person, I just hope that the person that I care about is a girl that doesn't mind having her feet rubbed. Because if not, it would be kind of frustrating for me. My friends have said that girls find me attractive just on the shy side. So when the time is right I just ask her? And when the time comes where we do rub feet, it would be best if both of us are in our bare feet, because I think it sends a stronger message. I don't know if you've seen the movie The Sum of All Fears, but it's an excellent example of what I'm talking about.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Yes, I do know what you're talking about. Like I said before, I wouldn't make it out to be a big deal, maybe if the two of you are sitting or laying together, you can just sort of do it. By this time you may have already asked her how she feels about a million things, but one of them would be how she feels about feet. Most people feel one way or another....they either like having them rubbed or don't want anyone to touch them....they either like to give foot massages or wouldn't touch a foot for the life of them, lol.

Chase