KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

Started Getting intimate with new girl, problems already

Hi ...

This is my 2 or 3rd time asking help with this girl. I (26) have been seeing her (26) for about 2 months. About 2 weeks ago I tried to get intimate with her and she said she didnt know so I waited until she was ready...

This past week things got heated and we wound up having sex twice. She showed no emotion during sex.

Now last night, we tired to have sex and I was really turned on leading up to sex. Somehow, I totally got turned off and was not able to have sex with her?

Now, I feel like I was a complete failure because I was not able to have sex with her.

What should I do her? Bring it up again?

Please help!!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. By the way, it would help me to know:

-How long have you been together?

-How often do you want sex?

-Is she a sexual person or only when she is asked to have sex?

Thank you again for trusting me with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that I can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi...

We have been together for almost 2 months. Just started to get intimate this past week.

The sex does not matter to me yet. I plan to have to with her when we are both turned on. I do not know if she is a sexual person. Like she don't bring it up and I dont either. It just happend when we both are feeling turned on.
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.

Customer

It's a fairly new relationship so you may need to give her some time, she may be nervous and doesn't know when you are in the mood but maybe you can talk to her and tell her that when she is ready to let you know because your don't want to make her nervous with all new relationship there is a feeling out process to see their likes and dislikes and what turns them on and what does not. Try making the next sexual encounter romantic like take her for a romantic dinner or make her a romantic dinner at home even if it is take out set up candles and romance her this will show her that you are willing to make an effort to make her feel special and attractive and wanted. Are you willing to try that? If you do that she will be more open to express when she wants it and do it more often, she has to feel like you really want her; this may be why she didn't show much emotion during sex.

Try buying her flowers or candy just because or even a card or e-card online telling her how much you like her or tell her that you think she is sexy make her feel like she is really special to you, since you just started dating 2 months ago you don't have to say I love you or anything like that but make her feel wanted by you. allow her to get use to you and your ways, since you just started getting intimate it is going to be awkward after a few times it will get better and she will open up more and express herself much more just give it some time maybe another month or so of getting intimate.

KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience: Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com