KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

I have a problem and it has been bugging me now for a while.

I have a problem and it has been bugging me now for a while. I have had this thing for a girl named Shawn Johnson, she is a celebrity gymnast and such. She was on during the olympics and When I first saw her I was like wow, she is beautiful. Not only that but when she talks during interviews my heart skips and I feel really wierd. I have had crushes on girls before and I know that this isn't one this is legitamate. I tried to forget about her but I couldn't. I am loosing sleep and I really need some advise. I really think I am in love with this girl, she is beautiful, honest, humble, nice, appreciative, and puts her family first. I really think we where destined to be together. I just really need to tell her how I feel and I know i would still feel this way if she was just some girl down the street and not an international gold medalist. Please help, I have no idea what to do. I am very near her age (I just turned 18 yesterday) and she turns 17 in a few months. Thanks so much! -Ben
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 6 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. By the way, it would help me to know:

-Do you know her personally or just from television?

-When did you start having these feelings for her?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting me with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that I can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I know her just from TV but I feel as thought I know her personally.

I started having these feelings about 14 days ago when she first started competing at the olympics.

My situation is that I really want to talk to her and tell her how I feel but I can't becuase everybody else loves her but not the way i do and it just kills me to know I will never see her or talk to her and I know we would have been perfect for each other. I really feel as if I do know her even though it sounds crazy and I am not the kind of guy to get random crushes/emphatuations (sp?) but I really felt this from the moment I saw her and then she talked and she is perfect to me. What do I do?
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 6 years ago.

Customer

It may be a little harder to contact her now that she did so well at the Olympics and it will be hard to tell her how you feel without it seeming strange to her that a stranger is telling her that he is infatuated with her. Maybe you could find an address where you can write to her and become a pen pal first and get to know each other but you will have to find an address for her which may also be hard because stars tend to make their information private so they don't have people waiting at their door for them. You have to be careful that you don't make yourself come off as a Stalker and that is why it is difficult unless you already know them to get them to even reply or talk to you and she does have to be careful now that she became an overnight star from the Olympics. Try finding a fan club if she has one if not do a search on the internet for an address but it may be private and you won't be able to find it, that is your only option is to write to her as a fan and see if she replies.

KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience: Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com