Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

I just wanted to know how do you make someone you love want

Customer Question

I just wanted to know how do you make someone you love want to make love to you
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
Hello

Is this someone you are in a relationship with?

What are your ages?

Are you male or female?

Have you been intimate with them before?

Chase

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am 26 and he is 42 yes we are in a relationship
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am female and yes we have been intimate before
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
I need you to explain the situation to me a little more.

How long have you been together?

Where did you meet?

Why doesn't he want to make love to you.

The more information you can give me the better I can help.

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

we have been together for 5 months we met in the hospital I dont know why he doesn't want to make love to me

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
Have you asked him? if so what does he say?

Do you live together? work together?

How often do you see each other?

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
We live with eachother I don't work he owns his own business I have asked him and he says that he is just under some stress but i know that before he met me that he would have his ex over just for sex and I know from talking to his son that he was under stress i guess that where i don't understand as to why he doesn't want anything sexually to do with me
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
we see each other only when he is home from work and when he is not at his sons football practice he coaches his sons football team he is an assistant coach
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
Have you asked him what he's stressed about?

Why are you not working?

How long ago was that with his ex?

How long since you and him have been intimate?

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

its because we are going through some financial stuff

i'm working from home

it was right before we met

its been about 2 months

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for that additional info. One of the biggest issues in relationships is financial issues, and many time these financial issues can turn into sexual issues because the person is unhappy and when they are unhappy, they can't get 'in the mood'. It's important to talk to each other and try to work out any financial difficulties and see how things can be helped. Also, after being with someone for a while, we tend to not do the things we did when we first met them, dress sexy, flirt, etc, so it's important to create an atmosphere that makes someone want to make love or puts them in a mood to make love. The biggest key is communication and talking about what each of you can do to make things better, where the problems lie, and how to fix things and make things more comfortable for each other so that the sensuality, passion and sex can come back into the relationship. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I do try to talk to him and it just ends up in a fight
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
it was about the sex issue along with i asked then when i want to talk about it he doesn't want to talk