KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

My husband always asks the question what is the chance of

My husband always asks the question "what is the chance of something happens". It drives me crazy because every single thing that happens, he things that it's an act of super natural force that makes it happened and not his own action. What should I do?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. By the way, it would help me to know:

-What are your ages?

-How long have you been married?

-Has he always been like this?

-What type of things are you talking about?

Thank you again for trusting me with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that I can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

i'm 25 years old. I've been married to him for 2 years. He's been like this but he is getting worst. I'm talking about walking outside and running into someone he doesn't want to run into, or trying to fix a fence and cannot find his tools. He normally connects everything together and tries to find an answer to all the things that happened. I just want to help him. I want to be able to explain to him that sometimes things just happen. Not thing is uncommon.

Thank you,

Expert:  KimberlyF replied 8 years ago.

If explaining to him that these things sometimes happen hasn't gotten him to change how he thinks then maybe you should consider getting him some outside help, he may be suffer from a disorder of some type and you won't know this unless you have him diagnosed by a Doctor or Psychologist, he may need to hear it from someone else in order to comprehend it especially if he has always been like this and it's getting worse, he may have a condition that neither of you know about. It doesn't mean that he is crazy but he needs some type of counseling to help him figure out why he thinks that way and always thinks that common accuracies mean something bad or evil. Consider talking to your husband about either seeing his Doctor and talk about this or seek the advice of a psychologist.

He seems to have lost touch with some reality and wants to believe that everything that happens to him is some evil force haunting him. If it is bothering you this much then you have to act now so save your peace of mind as well as his. Try going with him so that you can better understand why he does this and what makes him think this way. You can not do this by yourself anymore you need someone on the outside to help now.