TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

Pls help me,i realy need help!

Customer Question

Hi,i have a relation about 1year and 6months,me and my boyfriend we are realy happy together and we was traveling a lot,but now the problem what i have is that i must to go to see him,and i am realy very,very afraid to sit alone on airplan,antyl now i cancel 4times my ticket,i realy wana go to him,but when i arrive to airport all my body`s shaking,my presion blod come up and i start to cry and one time i had panic-atack! Its tru before i travel alot but i don`t know what happen with me now....i am realy very afraid to sit on airplan,pls someone who can help me!My boyfriend last time he get very mad on me and he told me that if i will don`t go to him antyl this month on 4,he will go from me! I realy wanted to go but i can`t sit on airplane,,,,pls help me! Thank you!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Hello Layla,

When is the last time you went on a plane without being scared?

What is your age?

Why are you scared?

How long is the flight?