KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

i have a boyfriend that i been with for a while now and i no

Customer Question

i have a boyfriend that i been with for a while now and i no he loves me but i dont think i love him ;hes not doing anything for his self and i have 3 kids and it is hard takeing care of them by my self with no help i pay the bills buy the food and he do nothing i dont think i want to b with him any more please help me tell me what you think i should do
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. By the way, it would help me to know:

-What are your ages?

-Does he work?

-Exactly how long have you been together?

-Are the children to him?

-What doesn't he help with?

-Do you live together?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting me with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that I can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
well i am 36 and he is 33 we been togerther for 3 years off and on we have no kids together and he dont help with nothing no bills no food nothing my son ask me y do u have him around
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 8 years ago.

Customer

Thank you for replying so that I can better help you with your questions. I hate to tell you this but your son is right (out of the mouths of babes comes the truth). He is dong nothing to contribute to your household or the relationship so why is he still in your life he doesn't have any incentive to do better for himself or for you, you can do bad all by yourself with out the constant headache. It's as if you have another child to raise and he is a grown man. It makes me wonder what you think your self worth is that you feel you have to settle for such a free loader, you deserve so much better than your getting from this guy if he does absolutely nothing and expects for you to do everything what it is that he wants is a slave so let him go and let him find someone that is willing to put up with him. I really think you should drop the zero and find you a 10 or even a 5 would be much better than what he is doing for you right now. He is a taker and not a giver and at that age I really don't think he will change that either he was use to his mother doing everything or other women doing everything and allowing that behavior, show him that you don't allow nor reward that kind of behavior if you don't allow your children to treat you that way most certainly do not allow a man to do it either.

You will see how much better you will feel once he is gone a weight will be lifted off of your shoulders. The next man you get make sure he does for you and gives back to the relationship 100% from the beginning of the relationship and not just when you ask him to. Make sure this time the off stay off and you don't take him back for any reason until he grows up and appreciate the type of woman you were to him. A woman needs to be appreciated and cherished not used and abused.