JR, M.A.
JR, M.A., Mental Health Professional
Experience:  I have a master's degree in clinical psychology and am currently finishing my doctoral degree.

another question for jr, m.a.

another question for jr, m.a.

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for requesting me again. How can I help you?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
JR: This is what I just wrote Valerie--Ralph:

By the way, I had a happy childhood.

Why I love and admire you:,
You are an exceptional mother. Mady trusts you. You look after her stated and unstated needs so attentively.
You have a wonderful sense of humor.
You are eminently practical in all household and financial matters.
Your decorating endeavors have created a beautiful and comfortable home for all of us.
I appreciate your high expectations of me and I know I haven't lived up to them, but I will now do more of my share around the condo, and I will play a more positive role in our family life.
Love ,

I think what you wrote is excellent. You did not just say I love you...but you gave her reasons for why you love her. Women love this very much. She may be surprised by your sudden gesture but it will certainly warm her heart towards you. Give it to her soon! That kind of letter can change a bad situation into a good one very quickly. =) Good for you! Keep up the effort...I assure will improve your marriage in the long run. Your maturity shows in your commitment to making this work, even if your wife is not yet contributing to the effort. She will eventually!

If you found this answer helpful, please click ACCEPT so that I get paid for my work. Bonuses are greatly appreciated if you found my answer worthy. Please request me in the future for questions regarding mental health or relationships. Best Wishes!